Friday, March 29, 2013

MIA??

It's the end of March- my last post was wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Where has the time gone???

So much has happened....

Cooper won the District Free Throw Contest for 10 year olds.
Katie and Tim got engaged!!
I am losing with my March Madness bracket picks.
Cooper made the Honor Roll.
Jon coached Coopers bball team and they had a banner season (not really- they only won one, but it was a great experience for both of them).

Work has almost consumed me.
I found a great pair of pants for $1 at our local thrift shop.
Gypsy has eaten 6 loaves of bread and at least 9 rolls of toilet paper.
We have thrown caution to the wind and are waiting to close on a house at the beach.
Our high school boys made it to the state finals- the whole town went nuts!! They lost, but it didn't matter because everyone had such a great experience.
Cooper became an acolyte at church and I joined the alter guild.


Not blogging reminds me of so many moments that I haven't captured- which does make me a little sad. On the other hand, even though they aren't captured here, they are in my heart- and that makes me smile.

Hope your little (and big) moments make you smile.

Hugs!!


1 comment:

Christa said...

Yessssss, a Carolyn blog. Almost missed it. Love the way you write. We have to meet soon. Miss seeing you. Wondering whether Gypsy is related to Jimmy? Happy mid-week.