Thursday, August 20, 2009

Then and Now

Jon and I were married 10 years ago today.

We had such a fabulous wedding day- but more importantly, we have such a fabulous marriage. It's not always perfect- sometimes it's far from it but it's ours and we work to make it strong and loving & safe and nurturing. Being married to each other makes us both happy.

Look how young we look...

DSC_0221

This is probably my favorite picture of our entire night. It used to sit on my desk at work....until we moved to mobile work stations that are devoid of any personal effects. It still makes me smile when I see it.

DSC_0220

Our wedding was wonderfully simple...and if I had it to do again, I'd probably do about 90% of it all over again exactly the same way.

This was us then....

DSC_0214

we were in love and having fun and living our dreams.

This is us now.....

DSC_0180

we're in love and having fun and living our dreams!

Happy 10 Years to my sweet, loving, quirky, budget conscious, hilarious, thrill seeking, hard working, risk taking, getting more thoughtful by the day husband.

I adore you!

3 comments:

The Browns said...

Congratulations!!!

Love you and your thought FULL husband.

Lora said...

congrats!

and I think you look younger now.

I do too, it's weird how the world works if you keep an updated hairdo!

Denise said...

Happy 10 years! You both look wonderful~