There are an endless number of things that we love about spending weekends at the river.
The top 7 this week were-
7) Visits from 4 neighbors before 10am on Saturday morning. One even brought his tractor to "fluff up" our garden!
6) A great friend for Cooper to play with ALL DAY LONG & a kite with easy to understand directions!
5) Perennials that come back with a vengeance
4) and projects that promise to deliver down the road,
3) Looking for a kid and finding him curled up in our bed with a good book.
2) THIS dog...who is always up for a visit
1) and finally, the opportunity to see things like this!
yup, that's a guy in a go-cart sitting in the back of a pick up truck while he eats lunch- they're picking crabs from the basket on the right side of the screen. and to be clear- that is a rebel flag that will blow in the breeze after their tank is full.
You can't make stuff like this up. You just can't!
Happy Hump Day-