Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that my family is fast asleep upstairs in their beds while I'm catching up on tv, blogging, work, and laundry.

I am thankful for losing a bit of weight and feeling really great.

I am thankful that a little girl is with her mom tonight and that God kept her safe (still saying prayers for this family as they face some pretty tough circumstances in the coming days/months).

I am thankful for our upcoming vacation!!

I am thankful for good friends who get more excited about my birthday than I do and shower me with love and treats.

I am thankful for people who share my sense of humor and who keep me absolutely sane on even the craziest of days.

I am thankful for my crock pot (and easy to follow recipes).

I am thankful for adventures with my boys and can't wait for the next one.

I am thankful!

No comments: