Jon and Cooper are away for the weekend- at Indian Guides. I know, it doesn't conjure up the most politically correct visions, but these dads are not your average Indian Guide type and so I don't let it bug me. Bottom line, this group of dads and kids have a camping outing twice each year and it's really all about the kids. By sheer luck, and a very down to earth friend, Jon & Cooper were invited to join this tribe (?). I have been planning my weekend ever since the date was finalized. Here are my plans/goals:
1) leave work by 4 (I am fried!)
2) buy something yummy for dinner & snacking
3) do laundry so that every item each of us owns is clean, folded and put away
4) watch 4 hours worth of recorded programming (Lipstick Jungle, Project Runway- 2 episodes, and Gray's Anatomy)
5) remove clutter from dining room table
1) sleep late (this could be hard since the dog is still here, but I will try!)
2) eat a pumpkin muffin from Einst*in Bagels (they have them with and without cream cheese frosting- please use your imagination to determine which I will order!!)
3) remove the piles that have accumulated in our bedroom
4) de-clutter the hall closet
5) go to Sam's Club (this could turn into Wal-M*rt, based on time)
6) potentially meet Diana at 0ld Navy for some fashion assistance
7) drive to the river to pick up the "river girls" for a girls only celebration
8) eat dinner at a fun restaurant (tbd)
1) sleep late (again- the dog will be an issue)
2) come home
3) continue operation de-clutter until my beloved family returns!
I. Cannot. Wait!!
I'm not sure whether you can tell or not, but Cooper's tongue is sticking out through the space that was created by his latest tooth loss. He's also got his Cub Scout uniform on and he looks adorable in it!! I love this picture- it makes me smile. Hope it does the same for you!
Hope your weekend is as fantastic as I'm thinking mine will be! Jon and Cooper have perfect weather for their camping trip, so I've got no worries about them getting frost bite and I've got the perfect plan for a relaxing, yet productive weekend. Everyone's a winner!