Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tongue and Cheek

Yesterday we stopped at the drugstore to pick up a few things...
Cooper needed a new toothbrush and took great care in choosing one himself.

The one he picked had a tongue and cheek cleaner which impressed him. I didn't give it another thought.

Until, I walked into the bathroom last night and he was rubbing the back of the toothbrush on his cheek. The OUTSIDE of his cheek.

It took me a 1/2 second to figure out what in the world he was doing.

Goodness, he couldn't be any sweeter.
I ADORE that child...

DSC_0042_8240

And now, the INSIDE of his cheeks are appropriately maintained too.

Hope you hug your kid today...just like I hugged mine!!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

OMIGOSH - I just snorted out loud! LOVE HIM!

for the love of a house said...

He is such a hoot! I'm dying laughing here!

CBF (Copper's biggest fan!),
joan