Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that my wonderful parents will be arriving tomorrow to spend the weekend with us. My mom is amazing- I have a friend who calls her Mary Poppins. She's the ideal Grandmother- Cooper is her main focus. She plays with him- really plays with him for hours. They make up games and pretend that they are in a dog show. Crazy- but he adores her. I'm so proud to call her my mom.

I'm thankful that the sweetest child on this earth calls me mommy. He's funny and kind and caring and interested in so many things...he's thirsty for answers and for more knowledge. I admire that so much in him. It's one of the things he inherited from Jon. I simply love that little kid.

I am thankful for the friendships that I have and for the 2 new friends that I've recently made. I've had a tough week at work and confiding in the people that I trust has really made a difference.

Have a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: