Monday, July 28, 2008

Ok, Diana....

I started blogging sort of on the "down low" after asking a few friends for their opinions. I didn't get an overwhelming response from them (to say the least) but I really felt a pull- like I was being led to it- and so, I began. Fast forward almost 4 months and one of those friends has not only begun her own blog- but she's literally OBSESSED! I love her dearly, and she has "tagged" me to do what I believe to be called a MeMe.

Just for you, Diana!!

The game: Scattergories

The rules: Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.

1. What is your name? Carolyn

2. A four letter word: Coke (I prefer Diet!)

3. A vehicle: Camaro (no, I didn't have one!)

4. A city: Charleston (LOVE it there!)

5. A boy's name: Cooper (sweet child of mine)

6. A girl's name: Catherine

7. Alcoholic drink: Carolina Kamikaze (to be honest, I've never had one- however, I've got a terrific memory of me and one too many plain Kamikaze's many years ago!)

8. An occupation: Cashier

9. Something you wear: Clothes

10. A celebrity: C. Thomas Howell (stay gold, Pony Boy)

11. A food: Crabs!!! Love them!

12. Something found in a bathroom: Comet (hopefully)

13. Reason for being late: Can't quite get out of bed!

14. Something you shout: Crap!

15. An animal: Cat

16. A body part: Calf

17. Word to describe yourself: Caring

1 comment:

The Browns said...

LOVE C. Thomas Howell! I had many a Tiger Beat poster of him...

Thanks my caring friend!