I started blogging sort of on the "down low" after asking a few friends for their opinions. I didn't get an overwhelming response from them (to say the least) but I really felt a pull- like I was being led to it- and so, I began. Fast forward almost 4 months and one of those friends has not only begun her own blog- but she's literally OBSESSED! I love her dearly, and she has "tagged" me to do what I believe to be called a MeMe.
Just for you, Diana!!
The game: Scattergories
The rules: Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.
1. What is your name? Carolyn
2. A four letter word: Coke (I prefer Diet!)
3. A vehicle: Camaro (no, I didn't have one!)
4. A city: Charleston (LOVE it there!)
5. A boy's name: Cooper (sweet child of mine)
7. Alcoholic drink: Carolina Kamikaze (to be honest, I've never had one- however, I've got a terrific memory of me and one too many plain Kamikaze's many years ago!)
8. An occupation: Cashier
9. Something you wear: Clothes
10. A celebrity: C. Thomas Howell (stay gold, Pony Boy)
11. A food: Crabs!!! Love them!
12. Something found in a bathroom: Comet (hopefully)
13. Reason for being late: Can't quite get out of bed!
14. Something you shout: Crap!
15. An animal: Cat
16. A body part: Calf
17. Word to describe yourself: Caring