Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Memories

Can it be that each Christmas is better than that last? Perhaps because this one was so relaxed and so focused on exactly what it should be- family, simple traditions and the real reason for the holiday.

I made lots of alterations to my routine this year...I downsized, simplified and focused on my family and the things that we love the most. I made cookies, whipped up a batch of seasoning to use as a homemade gift for my teammates, neighbors and friends and planned easy meals so that I wasn't slaving away and could enjoy the togetherness of the day. Cooper and I decorated a gingerbread house and sugar cookies for Christmas Eve and a visit from some friends. I felt so prepared and so calm- able to enjoy the season and my family. Hooray!

Here are a few of the moments that we shared, and loved.

christmas collage

Merry Christmas to All!

No comments: