Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ever Heard of Composition?

The one issue with always being behind the camera? There is no proof that I'm actually in attendance at any given event.

Unless I pass it to someone else. Sometimes that can have fantastic results- and other times, not so much.

For instance, our trip to the pumpkin patch today. In my head I have 2 goals- pumpkins and some family shots. I haven't yet perfected the timer feature, so I rely on my sweet hubby to do the deed. And quite frankly, he's a bit composition challenged.

And these are but a few of the results.

DSC_0044
Hello hair?????

DSC_0029
I cropped this one.....which doesn't help because Cooper's not looking at the camera!

DSC_0024
Good, now Cooper's looking but I'm clearly not paying attention. Have the words "say cheese" ever crossed his mind??

DSC_0019
Ok, I'm good here....but what about the most important feature??? These are supposed to be family shots. Wait for the kid!!

DSC_0043
Honestly, where is the focal point for this shot??

I give up!

Here are the only 2 that actually make the cut- sort of.

DSC_0038

DSC_0005

Oh well, at least I can prove I was there!

And we really did have fun- which is all that really matters in the end anyway.

3 comments:

The Browns said...

OH my gosh - this made me laugh out loud!!!

Jennifer Barnum said...

Looks like Jon needs a "click for chics" class! Too funny!

3 Peanuts said...

This made me laugh. Looks like a fun day though.