10 Things to be Thankful for-
1) Honey crisp apples
2) Strangers who offer help from 1/2way around the world. Thanks Cheryl (that is her real name!!)
3) Puppies who come through surgery with flying colors....just with a few less parts
4) Flexibility at work to take care of my family....and my pet
5) Surprise packages from sweet Aunts with "the biggest rice krispy treat you've ever seen, Daddy"
6) E-mail messages with crazy messages...what did we do without e-mail?
7) Weekends chock filled with time to do nothing!
8) Babysitters and dinner out with friends on a "school night"
10)Crisp fall weather and leaves that dance in the wind
What are you thankful for?