Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday & Relay Foods


(via google)

My friend Angela gave me the scoop a while ago about an awesome new concept in food shopping. I thought it was a great idea so I signed up- and never placed an order. Fast forward to this weekend when I got a message from the Founder & CEO saying that October was a big month for Relay and asking for our help by getting out the word and placing an order.

So I did.
I logged in on Monday night, picked what I wanted- dt. coke, avocados, hamburger patties, scallions, olive oil, dog food, ground turkey, bacon, butter, brussel sprouts- (random, I know!), paid on line and waited until Wednesday.


(via google)

Then, I stopped to pick up my order at a nearby parking lot where they loaded everything into my car and wished me a good night. Then I drove home.

So easy, so tasty, so addicting.
I've already placed my order for next week.
I am LOVING this!!

Check it out....if you're in Richmond or Charlottesville then you're in luck. If not and you're interested in having Relay come to your area- let them know!!


I'm thankful for Angela, for saving time, for being a little green, for buying local, for reducing my stress, for removing the temptation that faces me whenever I walk through the aisles of the grocery store, for people with great ideas who want to make the world a better place, for my family who shared my enthusiasm for this awesome new way of shopping!

Have a super weekend-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn!

Thanks so much for your post about Relay. It's customers like YOU who make us feel grateful, and who make our jobs incredibly easy.

Best,
Sarah
RelayFoods.com