Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Editing....

Everyone says that Ph*toshop is fabulous. I think it's frustrating- and that's after the lesson in my class specifically dealing with it. And so I was faced with some options. I could either 1) figure it out 2) use it with limited success or 3) find an alternative to relieve the stress and perhaps give me some of the benefits of post processing.

I chose option 3. I'm all about instant gratification and discovered that using the premium Picnik allows some PS type tools on a much less technical level. I like it!

I wanted to love this picture, but the shadows were bad and the dog was in the way. So I fiddled around and came up with something that makes it better.


Before-


shopped face
After-

I think there is some potential.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I know nothing about Picnic and will have to try it out. I am taking a Photoshop class tonight, so maybe we can be frustrated together!!