Sunday, July 11, 2010

#176

This is my niece Katie- at our Easter celebration.

DSC_0136

Technically, I suppose Katie is really Jon's niece- and I get to count her because I'm married to him. I LOVE counting her!

I fancy myself as Katie's favorite aunt (at least on her mother's side!). It's a running joke and it makes us laugh ALL the time. Actually, Katie has 2 awesome aunts on her mothers side...

Anywhooo- evidently Katie was in a triathlon this past weekend.
WHAT???

One would think that one would let ones favorite aunt on ones mother's side know that one is in a TRIATHLON.

Hmmmph!
Perhaps I'm not as great an aunt as I fancy myself!

katie_finish
Katie- I am so, so proud of you.

katie_friend

WE are ALL so, so proud of you
(we're proud of #100 too- although she's a mystery to us!)

This guy is proud too.
tm

Goodness, ya'll are adorable.
DSC_0184

Katie- You worked so hard & it paid off.
Bravo!!

With Love,
Your favorite aunt on your mothers side

No comments: