Friday, July 9, 2010

Thankful Friday

I've fallen from my Thankful Thursday wagon and really need to get back on board! Thankful Friday will have to suffice.

Cooper took lacrosse lessons this week and adored it. Really truly couldn't get enough of it. I'm thankful that he's found something that excites him and that he is enjoying participating in a team activity.

I made it through this 4 day week that actually felt like 20. I am thankful that I got to the end relatively unscathed and am still employed. Really, it wasn't that terrible- but my biggest at work supporters were on vacation this week and there were some challenges that I've not before faced. I could have used a lunch buddy to make it all better.

I love that my hubby makes me laugh. His crazy antics and nutty stories are part of the reason that I fell in love with him and why I stay that way. I'm pretty thankful for him.

We had such a great 4th of July weekend- we spent time with friends we don't often see and everything turned out perfectly. The weather was amazing, the kids got along, the food was incredible and everyone had the best time. I'm thankful for our friends and the ability to make memories with them.

Although it now looks like the wreck of the hesperus, I am so thankful for our home. We don't spend as much time here in the summer as we do in the winter but I do love how it makes me feel to be here with my boys.

Did your mom ever tell you that your room looked like the wreck of the hesperus? Mine did- and she was right. Not a lot has changed over the years.....oh well.
Love you Ma, I'm SO thankful for you and Dad!

Have a wonderful weekend-

No comments: