Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lake Review

My girl get-away was such fun!

We ate....LOTS.
My favorite? Artichokes!
2010_Spring_0065
Have you ever had one? Steamed, with butter?
YUM!

On Saturday we hit a yard sale, a hardware store and this awesome little shop. I could have spent a ton of $$....but I refrained.

After lunch we hit the dock, soaked up the sun and enjoyed the last few bits of bliss before we returned to the real world.

lake 4

I love our tradition and the ease of our friendship. Thanks for a fantastic weekend! I can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I would love to know how to make artichokes that are delish. The only way I've ever had them is jarred or canned or stewed in oil and vinegar and I HATE them like that! Do you just put them in one of those steam cage things? do you cut it?

Help!!