Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall

The weather this weekend was fabulous and a perfect reason for a little fun in the leaves.

DSC_0027

I'm not sure who had more fun....Cooper or Gypsy!

DSC_0034

DSC_0066

It may be a toss up.

Oddly, while fall is clearly in full swing, there is a corner of our yard that seems to be having trouble letting go of summer.

DSC_0099

I think I may be in that camp too....although I'm anxious about the holidays and planting fall pansies makes me smile.

DSC_0160

Something else that makes me smile....seeing that little kid have so much fun....

DSC_0130

And finding a picture among the hundreds that I took that make my heart flutter just a bit! I love the colors on this one, but most of all- how his tongue is filling the giant void of his missing 2 front teeth!!

DSC_0112

Hope your weekend was full of fun too!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

Great pictures!! Cute kid and cute dog??? how is that fair??