Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fall Finale

For all intents and purposes, this weekend marks the end of fall....Thanksgiving is over and it's time to focus on all things green and red- not red and orange. So many people have already started to get festive and I love it for them but I like to linger a teeny bit longer in the wonderful memories of Thanksgiving.

The weekend started off slow....with this new addition c/o my back woods loving hubby.

DSC_0001

Nothing like a little sharp shooting practice from the back deck!

DSC_0017

Thankfully, safety is tops on the list for this family and the only animal harmed was the one that ended up in this pot!

DSC_0016

Not before a little boxing and an injection lesson from Uncle Mike.

turkey mosaic

Dinner was fabulous- with all the family favorites making an appearance.

DSC_0043

We had such fun.....and in a repeat performance from last year- danced in the kitchen while we were doing the dishes! We sang loudly...and terribly (I speak for myself)...and were laughing so hard that we couldn't get the words out (regardless of whether they were right or not).

dance mosaic

I love this holiday, this time, this adventure, this life!

faces mosaic

And so, I'm happy to say good-bye to fall.....and hello to everything that's right around the corner.

No comments: