Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Just a few things that I'm thankful for- after a trip through my flickr account and more than a few smiles....

DSC01739
My boys....taken last year on vacation.

DSC01819
Cooper's love of fishing, passed on from his dad!

DSC02018
The little things in life that produce spontaneous laughter!

election1
The wonderful place (despite its many quirks) that we live.

DSC02485
Exploring and wonder....at any age!

DSC02798
Food that comforts and nourishes the soul.

DSC_0153
Family...and memories of time spent together!!

DSC_0631
Celebrations...new babies, puppies and 1sts, birthdays & accomplishments..

DSC_0028
Nature and her unexpected surprises.

DSC_0009
Trying new things....

DSC_0137
And knowing that some things will never change!

But of all the things that I'm thankful for....being together and loving each other unconditionally.

DSC_0111

From our family to yours....
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

What a beautiful post! Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend - you're definitely on my list for things I'm thankful for!

Jennifer Barnum said...

I second Diana...beautiful post. Love the photos!