Monday, February 13, 2012

search history

Tonight I used Google to research a feature on my stove.
Except that when I started typing, another recent search popped up before my eyes.

"how to talk to girls when you are 9"

I blinked, read it again and ran to find Jon.
All the while fighting back the tears.
As you might imagine, Jon was of no help.

This search happens to coincide with a request on the way home to stop and get some Sour Patch Kids for "Meghan".

Here is what I know about Meghan.

1) She's 9 too.
2) He's not sure whether she has any pets-
3) She has the glossiest brown hair and brown eyes.
4) Her favorite candy is Sour Patch Kids.

There are so many things running through my head....
The biggest one?

STOP GROWING UP SO FAST!!!!!

DSC00076

I need you to be little and snuggly like this pic from 3 years ago for a while longer (like maybe 20 more years!)

All things taken into account, it could be way worse......
Sigh.

1 comment:

Dee Stephens said...

Oh WOW!!! I bet you did have to fight back the tears!What in the world did John say?
Coop is going to be a heart breaker for sure!!!