Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy.

You know when something happens to you and it makes you inexplicably happy in an "it really shouldn't matter that much but it does" sort of way?

That's what happened to me when I was catching up on some blog reading and I came upon this. A post about mantels. A super long post with fabulous pictures.....and what in the world??? Smack dab in the middle of the post was MY MANTLE!!! (is it mantel or mantle....hmmmm)

Can I tell you how much I adore the changes that Layla helped me make in our living room last fall?

Typically, my mantle looks the same for the entire year except at Christmas. This year, I decided to try and shake things up a little and I've been working on an "Easter look".

DSC_0079
What do you think?

It's spring, it's getting warmer, flowers are blooming, my mantle's got 15 minutes of fame....and I'm happy!

No comments: