Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Clampetts???

It's Spring....time for cleaning up and clearing out.
I left today and these were Jon's parting words to me-

"I'm going to work on making sure that our yard doesn't look like the Clampetts."

And I think...."super, see you later!"

When I got home, I saw this....

DSC_0053_3743

Ok, this feels good...progress has been made and things are looking spiffy & we're clearing out things that should have been dealt with already (like the tree house that Jon and Cooper built years ago while I was near death with strep throat- the tree house that's actually NOT on our property. sigh).

Until I notice this.
DSC_0052_3742

What in the world??
He doesn't see anything wrong with hanging aluminum equipment randomly from trees.

Evidently, Jon and I didn't watch the same version of the Beverly Hillbillies.
This simply won't do.

Here's hoping that your spring cleaning is going better than mine!

No comments: