Saturday, January 23, 2010

3rd times....

Not necessarily a charm!

DSC_0036
But I'm getting better.

Today was game 3. By the end of the season, I should have perfected the technique.

My friends Denise and Jackie gave me some tips- and they helped a ton!

Jackie's son happened to be on the opposing team. He and the Coop are big buds.
DSC_0038

Each game gives the kids more confidence- and they've really improved since they first started playing together.

He's very serious but he has so much fun.

DSC_0033

I've got to perfect the lighting deal because I can't consistently find the right balance. Their little faces are washed out- but I love these anyway.

DSC_0065

DSC_0064

This one...although blurry makes him look like a little boy. I remember when he looked like this all the time. Oh, I loved those days.

DSC_0097

But these days are pretty fantastic too!

1 comment:

Denise said...

These look great Carloyn!