Monday, October 4, 2010

he's a funny one-

On Saturday, Jon and I had the following text exchange-

Me- Hey, do we have an electric drill?
Him- No
Me- Really? I thought we had all sorts of electric power tools in the house
Him- Everything switched to battery operated in 2002 We got rid of the electric drill then
Me- Well for heavens sake. Do we have a BATTERY OPERATED DRILL???
Him- No
Him- I have it with me in the truck
Me- You're KILLING ME
Him- What are the odds that you'd need a battery operated drill this weekend? About as good as me needing a bra
Me- Nice. I've called George- I'm going to borrow his.
Him- Be careful


I'll give it the guy- he's funny.
And he's right- when was the last time I picked up a power tool?

I was pretty proud of myself...the shelves and cabinet pulls turned out just great.

1 comment:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

That's funny! What a resourceful lady you are. You even found a way to solve your dilema. Girl Porwer Rocks!!!